Monday, November 8, 2010

OWH Sketch #42 and Be My Valentine Bloghop HINT!



These are two takes on this week's sketch at Operation Write Home. The blue whale might make a cute Valentine for a boy; the rooster card indulges my love for the collage-y, vintage-y, country look (you can tell I'm not sure what to call this style)
I'm getting excited about the OWH bloghop next Saturday! I know you are, too. Here's my HINT: I'll be offering another FREE DIGI! It was so much fun offering my chef-with-cake digi during the OWH Birthday Bash, I just had to do another one! Plus, I'll have some blog candy to give away. See you Saturday!

2 comments:

Doris T. said...

Love them! I'm busy making my cards too :)

helloholley said...

Wow Sherry...you've been busy since I visited you last!!! All your new cards on your blog are absolutely gorgeous!!! Keep up the good work sweet lady! ;)