Monday, April 18, 2011

Circus Juggler: OWH Sketch 65

Since our OWH Blog Skip I'm still in the mood for playing with stickers! I used this week's OWH sketch (#65) again and since there's a challenge to OWH'ers to post 65 cards, I'll post this one, too. I hope you can see my card OK; I'm having issues with my camera and lighting tonight!
These Circus stickers are the first stickers I bought after I started with OWH last June! I bought them at The Paper Source. I don't know if they're still available. The DP is from "Camden" by 7Gypsies. I've had that ribbon in my stash and I honestly wasn't sure I liked it or if it would ever go with anything but it does! Ya never know!
Thanks for stopping by. I love company!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a terrific combo of stickers and DP! The ribbon goes great with it.

StampTramps said...

Your card caught my eye, first because I like your color/paper choice and second because I have that juggler in a rubber stamp. I also have the clubs in rubber. I bought them years (like 20) ago from a company called "Circus Stamps", I believe they were in California at that time. I was in a juggling club then and bought every juggler stamp I could get my hands on. Your card brought back a bunch of great memories..... :-)))))

Julie said...

I already commented on Facebook but I'll comment again - because this card is adorable. Love that circus image, hard to believe it's a sticker!! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!