Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hambo Hoedown 12: King [aka Partyer-in-Chief!]

I colored the King with my first new Copics marker and Marvy LePlume Markers, as well as gold gel pen. I made the banner text in Word and pieced it onto the banner. I added Glossy Accents to the crown and royal shoes. I found a neat little Recollections pad of foil paper at Michael's and used the Cuttlebug Fleur de Lis embossing folder. Need to run upstairs and get the name of the background paper!
Hope you like this! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

That sentiment is hilarious!! Great job adding all the royal elements! What a fun card. :)

Mary G. said...

LOVE the sentiment!!! Great job!

Judy Rozema said...

Wonderful card - love that gold paper! Thanks for dancing at the Hoedown this week!

Joy said...

announcing: This is fabulous, thanks for playing with Hambo! JOY DT