Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Full moon missing you card


Every Thursday at my LSS, Angela's Happy Stamper in Reston, VA, has a card make-and-take. I sent the one I made to my friend for her birthday, and made this version at home with the supplies I have. You just cut a circle mask for the full moon, brayer over it with a couple of shades of blue (and/or distress the edges with blue); remove mask and apply your rubber stamp (I think I should have repeated this stamp twice) maybe; then I drew in the tiny dragonflies because I don't have that little stamp. I added little touches of gold pen.

2 comments:

Judie said...

Good evening Sherry, Great card, love the image and the sentiment. Awesome.
Enjoy your night.
Judie

pennyd said...

Beautiful, beautiful! Definitely one I want to 'lift! I've become a follower - I love what I am seeing.