Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Stamps R Us!

It's the first birthday celebration at Stamps R Us and the challenge is to make a birthday card. I saw a really fun tutorial on inchies at YouTube which made me want to make an inchies card. I used OWH Sketch #60, a tiny new "piece of cake" rubber stamp, DPs and ribbon from stash, Ranger distress inks, and a 1" punch. I had all these little inchies on my table so I made two cards:

If you'd like to see that Youtube video, it's called "Inchies Tutorial" by Papercutsgluesticks. It's really short and neat music.

7 comments:

AllisonG said...

Cute cards, Sherry! I have so many little scraps from card kits that I may have to throw a few of these kind of cards together as an additional kit using the scraps. Woohoo!

Judie said...

Hi Sherry,
Real cute cards, I'll bet it was rime comsuming to put all those inchies together, but you did an excellent job.great papers and ribbons to pull it all together. Awesome.

Judie

Cora said...

So fun looking! I want to make some inchies with my Itty Bitty Stamps.

Unknown said...

Very cute. CASEing.

Marilyn Webb said...

Lovely design and card! Thanks for joining our birthday celebration at Stamps R Us.
hugs
Marilyn

Linda said...

Very very nice sketch and cards! Would make a great future challenge sketch! TFS!!!

jojoscraps said...

Hi Sherry
I love your inchie card. Too cute!
Good luck on the blog hop and thanks for playing along with the Birthday challenge at Stamps R Us.
Jo xx