Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Christmas cards for OWH- a few more

My car is in the shop today so I finished up a few more Christmas cards and plan to ship a box to Dixie, my Operation Write Home shipper this evening or first thing tomorrow.
This vintage Santa image is from Digital Two for Tuesday.
This darling skater girl digi was a freebie last year through OWH. If anybody recognizes the source, let me know! This DP is from the Yuletide 6x6 pad from Memorybox.
I used this week's OWH Sketch 90 for a masculine Christmas card; the moose DP is from JoAnn's and the bottom piece is from the Yuletide pack.
I used a sketch from the OWH archive to make this polar bear inchie card; the paper is also from the "Yuletide" pack:

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed these. Now I want to try the fun Christmas tree card tutorials at the Stars & Stamps blog today!
Sherry

3 comments:

John VanMulders said...

Love the Santa and the bear holiday collage is just great!

Dixie Cochran said...

What beautiful Christmas cards!! I especially like the girl on skates!

AllisonG said...

Wow, you got so much done in one day and they are all so cute. My favorite is the inchies card with the polar bears! I kept looking to see if the images repeated at all, but they all looked different. Amazing!