Monday, November 14, 2011

Our Daily Bread Challenge & die cuts from Donna!

Here's the link to the Our Daily Bread Designs (ODBD) challenge at OWH Stars and Stamps blog! It looks like my card is #27 and Sandy is aiming for 50, because ODBD will generously pay the shipping for a maximum of two boxes of 25 cards each month!
My new OWH friend, Donna M. in GA, very kindly sent me an envie chock full of Cricut cuts for me to play with. I decided to try them out on this love/Valentine type card, combined with the Stampin' Up bird punch; flourish and corner stamps from my stash; pearls and pretty pink Bo Bunny DP:

3 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry, Superb! I love the b/g paper with your focal point. Those little pink pearls just shine like new pennys. That Donna M is a very nice new friend. This crafting world is just filled with fantastic people. All around great card.

AllisonG said...

Lovely card, Sherry! Your little birdie is a bit camouflaged though...didn't see him at all until I read your post. :-)

Megan said...

The silhouette looks great with the swirls...nice card!