Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A punny green & blue dragon!


Hambo Stamps specializes in puns and laughter. This sentiment, paired with this new dragon digi, really makes me laugh. I decided to poke fun at the vintage cards I love to make by inking paper edges and using this vintage "toile" DP from Glitz. Hambo challenged us to use silver or gold, so I used this vintage-y silver Stampin' Up brad.
I'm also posting this card at OWH's Midweek Throwdown, which calls for green, blue and kraft.
I will line the card and stamp "Happy Birthday" inside.
Thanks a lot for stopping by!

16 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is CUTE Sherry! Thanks for playing in our color challenge at Operation Write Home this week!

AllisonG said...

Oh, you were so quick to get your Hambo card done this week - you go girl! LOL So, did you get the image in your email after all? Love how you were able to combine challenges, too. Have a great end to your week!

Beverly said...

Wow! I love the way you colored your dragon. Ye are quick, ye are! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry, Adorable and I love that sentiment. Total winner.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Sherry, I really like the dragon and the papers.
Kevin xx

John VanMulders said...

This is very cute and the dragon is a great image. Like the saying too!

Deborah R said...

I LOVE this card! So funny!

Judy Rozema said...

Oh! Look at your fab scales on him!! Love your coloring and vintage card, Sherry!

Lee Mae said...

Gotta love those Hambo stamps! I love the saying too! :)

Cynthia T said...

This dragon is pretty cute! I like your choice of blue and green. It works!

Deborah Anton said...

I love how you added some scales on this darling guy! Thanks for playing along in the Hoedown!

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead) said...

Love it~

StampTramps said...

I love it too! Great sentiment, goes perfect with the dragon! Love your dragon coloring too.

Carol L said...

This is really cute, and I love the charm accent as well as your wonderful coloring! NJ!

Monica Hunter said...

The scales give him so much (more) personality! Great job with this Hoedown challenge! :)

Hey Hey Paula said...

WOW! Love the scales on your dragon & your poke at vintage made me smile. Thanks for playing in the Hoedown this week.