Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hambo Candles

My camera is still in the shop and I thought I was making progress learning how to use this scanner but no luck today!! Sorry about all the white space on this scan; it's downright embarrassing! The new Hambo digi is Candles; we are challenged this week to use 4 things. The polka dot DP has 4 colors, which ispired me to use 4 colors on the candles-yellow, green, purple and blue.
The sentiment is also from Hambo; the second half of the sentiment "To wish you a happy birthday" is on the inside of the card. I'm having so much difficulty with scanning today I'm not even going to try to scan the inside! Fingers crossed my camera will be home soon. Thanks for visiting! Have a good week.

3 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Well, if you are anything like me. you make cards, and don't have time to get too involved in photography or scanning. LOL In any case, love the card. Adorable image and you showcased it so nicely.

Kathryn said...

I love the color scheme you chose, Sherry. Sorry to hear your camera troubles haven't been resolved yet. It's amazing how quickly we come to rely on our technology and have a hard time making due without it!

Hey Hey Paula said...

Fun card Sherry. I love your layout & the four colors is perfect for this challenge. Thanks for playing along this week.