Tuesday, July 24, 2012

OWH Sketch & a wedding this SAT.!

It feels like forever since I've made/posted a card; I've been so busy getting ready for my son's wedding-- this Saturday!! I made a quick card using My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Sunshine dp; it was relaxing to get back to my crafting! I let the paper do the "talking" for this card, and there was a perfect spot on the dp to stamp a tiny sentiment. I used circle punches for the scallops. Here is the OWH sketch followed by my card:
And here's a photo of my son & his fiance (soon to be my lovely daughter-in-law)!
Can you tell how excited I am? I will be sure to post wedding photos after the happy event! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Shari B said...

Hi, Sherry. Cute card...so cheery! Love those papers/embellies! Have fun this weekend....and congrats on gaining a beautiful daughter-in-law! Will be watching for photos!

Donna Hanley said...

Beautiful card and a handsome couple. Can't wait to see the wedding photos. Enjoy the wedding.

jimlynn said...

SO pretty! Love that DP you used and the polka dot scallops and flowers are just right! Fabulous card.
Lynn

Rozy said...

Like the card and best wishes for a wonderful wedding.

Linda said...

Great card...as always! TFS!!!

Paula S. said...

Great color combo Sherry! I love how the yellow plays against the vintage newsprint pattern.

Hope the wedding day is just perfect! Congratulations!

Dixie Cochran said...

Beautiful card! The colors are awesome!

Handsome couple! Hope all goes well this weekend!!