Friday, November 16, 2012

Valentine/love you card for a guy

I really love how this heart stamp from the Hero Arts Year-Round Sentiments set looks stamped in this pretty Ocean color ink! The DP is My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hattie Papers 6x6 pad. I based this card on an OWH sketch; need to go look up the # again. I think the tiny pinstripes and the argyle print make it a nice masculine Valentine or love card; hope you like it:
Three cards in one night; that's a lot for me. Time for a little TV watching! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

I like it very much and even more important you will have made the day of the recipient, that's for sure. I am going to try "playing with all different color with that heart. Thanks for a great idea.

Carol L said...

I just love that dsp and the diagonal direction the pattern flows in! The heart with stars is a perfect masculine touch, and those shiny brads are fabulous!