Saturday, January 19, 2013

Calling all magnet collectors!

I loved the new Hambo "Refrigerator" digi as soon as I saw it. It was a freebie to all who danced in the Hambo Hoedown last week, but you can purchase it at Hambo Stamps. Each time I travel anywhere, I try to buy a magnet; they all end up on my fridge door:
The challenge at Hambo this week is to use "Leftovers", perfect for the fridge digi. I've had this scrap of DP for ages, hoping to use it again. I wanted to make the sentiment look like a magnet, so I added Glossy Accents and popped it up.
Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to Hambo for another fun digi and challenge!

7 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry darling idea to have that fridge digi. I love the sentiment piece you added to your fridge. Well planned card my friend.

Kathryn said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable! The glossy accents idea you had is just perfect! :)

Hambo Hoedown said...

Love the Glossy Accents! Always so fun to see what you will create for the Hoedown, Sherry!

AllisonG said...

Love that you included a photo of YOUR fridge as your inspiration. Great idea to add the glossy accents to your sentiment!

Krystil said...

Love the card! I would have never guessed the glossy accents. I thought it was an epoxy sticker over the sentiment. Very clever!

Deborah Anton said...

Such a cheery card! perfect dp to go along with it. Thanks for playing along this week!

Deborah Anton said...

Such a cheery card! perfect dp to go along with it. Thanks for playing along this week!