Saturday, February 16, 2013

A fun little nun pun!

Hi! The Hoedown challenge at Hambo Stamps this week is clean & simple. I was wide awake in the middle of the night, so of course I started thinking about my current card projects and the idea hit me of how how funny it would be if the teacher had to write on the blackboard after school! (I was taught by nuns, so I think that entitles me to poke fun.) I couldn't figure out how to get white text on a black background, but I think this turned out pretty cute and blackboard-ish. On the inside it says "Happy Belated Birthday". Not sure if this is CAS enough, I sure had fun making it!

2 comments:

AllisonG said...

This is really cute! By the way, your card is more up to date than you might think. We no longer have blackboards in school but whiteboards (dry erase boards), so this is perfect. LOL

Jane Elizabeth France said...

what a fun card , great sense of humour, bet the recipient will grin from ear to ear (just like I did when I saw it). thank you Sherry for playing along in the hoedown this week.