Monday, February 11, 2013

OWH Sketch #159

Welcome! Here's this week's sketch at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog:
When I saw the card that Marlene posted at the InLinkz gallery, I knew I'd be getting that Hero Arts OWH "All the Time" stamp set out; it's perfect for this week's sketch! Thanks for the inspiration, Marlene! Here's what I came up with:
DP: BoBunny Timepiece 6x6 pad; Stampin' Up brad; Ranger distress ink Tea Dye; Tim Holtz distressing tool. I also wanted to try Sandy's technique of "capturing" the ribbon in a brad. Lovve it! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Uber yummy...love the sentiment placement! tfs!!!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Just beautiful Sherry. Glad to oblige you in the inspiration department. This sketch just begs for this stamp set. Oh my, now I know why I had brads out. I intended to use them for the clock hands and forgot till I saw your card. hehehe! Love your ribbon treatment and a nice job with Sandy's tip for brads. Mine always end up a lumpy mess. Thanks for playing this week!