Monday, August 12, 2013

OWH Sketch in autumn colors

Welcome! Here is this week's Operation Write Home sketch challenge #185:
 
Here's a card I made, using pretty autumn DPs by Authentique. I thought the little SRM sticker was perfect for the sketch. After I attached the border punched strip, I decided it would look better flipped.


DP: Authentique 6x6 pad "Thankful" collection
SRM Sticker
Marvy Button Punch and EK Success border punch

Trying to get that autumn mojo going! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Small Talk Mama said...

How fun, even upside down. Very clever and cute.

Paula S. said...

Pretty fall papers Sherry! I think I prefer the sketch flipped this way... I always take them too literally.

Diane said...

Great use of the awesome papers- and I love that you flipped the sketch- looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, great color use, flows very well, love those buttons! TFS!