Monday, February 3, 2014

Late for the OWH Super Bowl card party!

Late for the Super Bowl at OWH (team colors) but I thought I'd post this to say "Well done and better luck next year, Broncos!" The Broncos were hit by a juggernaut yesterday, weren't they? I like both teams and I am a Washington fan, where we know what football disappointment feels like, lol! I think I will still post this at the ODBD challenge (brown), even though I'm late for that party, too!

This Cuttlebug embossing folder reminded me a bit of Sandy's football stamping! I stamped with "Night" color pigment ink. Once again, I was reminded that pigment ink takes forever to dry. Time to get some new stamp pads! I added the clouds with a Hero Arts stamp and touched them up with a white pencil.  Thanks for stopping by! Great job, Seahawks!

2 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

This is a great card, Sherry. I love the embossing and your use of twine. Great job with your clouds. Enjoy the day.

Paula S. said...

I love all the texture and the muted colors in this Sherry. I never have patience to wait on the pigment inks to dry either. So far my all time favorite inks are the Versafine but the variety of colors is limited.