Thursday, August 10, 2017

Animal Fun - Tiddly Inks Blog Hop!

Welcome! I had fun making this card for the Tiddly Inks blog hop today! Love this Tiddly Inks digi stamp!  It reminds me of my sister's big yellow lab who has bonded with my other sister's little cat while they are staying there!

Hope you enjoy my card:

 
Image: Tiddly Inks "Best Friends" digi stamp
Sentiment: rubber stamp from stash
DP: Authentique
 
Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you have a second to leave me a comment. Enjoy the hop!
Sherry

6 comments:

ccroll said...

Super cute!! :)

Jody Rolo said...

Awww that's so adorable! I love how you tied your card with a personal story, makes it so much more ... personal :)

JH said...

What a precious card and story to go with it!! I love labs!! Thanks for playing along on the hop with us today!! xx Jen DT

Janine said...

Lovely card. I nearly used that image too. Our Springer is interested in all cats except the one from next door who she hides from!

Delphine said...

Super cute card and a perfect choice of image!! Hugs Delphine xx

Anna Sigga said...

This card is soooo cute!